Aura's Bedtime Routine
Bedtime routines with toddlers are so important! For Aura and I, it's our special time together to reconnect after a busy day. As we all know, starting a sleep routine early, so your little one will know bedtime is coming soon, is key to a happy toddler & mama!
Here is our routine:
- PJs - My favs for her are from Pottery Barn Kids. Stock up when they have 50% sales.
- Warm whole milk - We love Horizon Milk with Omega 3. Aura is on whole milk 4x a day so we have our last bottle or sippy cup at night. I tend to do a bottle at night, just because it's soothing for her.
- We then brush our teeth, or shall I say Aura starts and I finish. I just got this really neat baby electric toothbrush. It's super cute and not only vibrates, but lights up too. A nice Amazon find.
- Then it's book time. Aura loves reading books. She will just close he door climb up onto the couch and read! Some of our favorites are The Pout Pout Fish, Good Night Beach, and Little Owls Night.
- Then Mr. Owl comes on. He is a sound machine, night light and ceiling star projector. It is honestly the best thing ever. We use one with Tudor too and the Owls come with us on every trip.
- We also use a Nest camera. It's a fast way to check on both of them and we also have one set to the front yard. You can check up to 3 or 5 days of activity.
Here's a few links below to some of my favorite things in her room. I also linked my comfy cashmere sweater and ripped jeans. If you have any questions on the products or clothes, let me know!
What are your bedtime routines, would love to hear them!
Wishing you peaceful nights,