Summer Swim Safety with SwimWays & Baby in Napa
This post was sponsored by SwimWays as a part of an Ambassador Program for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
It is fully upon us now! We have been swimming at La Petite Baleen in SF for lessons, at our local town pool in Tiburon with friends and at my cousin's pool in Napa. This sweet picture of Aura playing above in her new Baby Spring Float Sun Canopy is from Sunday in Napa where it hit a high of 93, but felt more like 100 in the sun! Aura loved staying cool in the water with us and she loves that she can be independent without being held.
For us living in Tiburon, CA directly on the water, water safety has taken a number priority in daily life. It is so important to learn swimming at a young age because your child will be near the water alot in the Summers either at a friends pool or just a visit to a beach or lake.
Here are some of my tips and tricks on having a safe Summer at the pool or beach with your family!
- Put all your floatie devices in the car the night before or by the door. You don't want to ruin the day by forgetting these!
- Let baby or toddler approach the water in their own instead of *throwing* them in! Although Tudor now runs full speed for the pool!
- Make sure if they are playing with older kids they don't get convinced to do something that is over their heads.
- Bring extra water pails and play toys as you know there will be fights over who gets to use what toys!
- Always keep your hand on the float then your attention will be with baby.
Founded in 2012 by SwimWays, we celebrated National Learn to Swim Day last month on May 19th. They are the industry leader in helping children learn to swim and promoting water safety. I join them in their dedication to educating parents and children about water safety and learning to swim!
Why we love the Baby Spring Float:
- For babies 9-24 months it is best selling swim float in the U.S. and consistently receives 4 & 5 star ratings by consumers for years.
- The large circumference and patented inner spring around the outside edge offer added stability.
- The fabric-covered inflation and a soft mesh seat for durability and comfort is baby friendly.
- The safety valves and dual air chambers enhance security for all of us.
- The adjustable and removable canopy with 50+ UPF sun protection makes this mama happy.
- Mesh play space for toys and splashing is a plus.
- Finally, it folds flat into three compact circles for portability and storage as you can see in my photos and even has a carry bag.
Click on the links below for more water safety & SwimWays products!
HAVE A SAFE SUMMER SWIMMING MY MAMA FRIENDS!
If you have any questions on anything swimming or the Baby Float, please comment below or email me at email@example.com.
Psst…Aura’s super cute watermelon suit & rash guard is Nautica and mine is my fav bikini company, Roxy.
Your’s in Swimming,